Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPECIAL 8 Week Series

I will be leading an 8 week progressive Spring Into Power session at the Open Doors Studio in Westwood. My classes will be held on Tuesdays from 6:00am to 7:00am, so it's an awesome way to start your day, work off the Monday blues, and continue into the rest of the week with renewed energy. And of course, we're going to have lots of fun. How many people can say they have accomplished all of that before 7:15am?

I have decided to structure each class around one area on the physical body as well as one area within the energetic body. This will provide you with a unique opportunity to hone your asana technique while tapping into a clear personal intention for your practice that day.

My tentative schedule is:
1. flow/breathe - root chakra
2. hips - sacral chakra
3. core - solar plexus chakra
4. shoulders/backbending - heart chakra
5. shoulders/arm strength - throat chakra
6. hand balancing - third eye
7. inversions - crown
8. flow and pull it all together

Spring Into Power begins on April 7th and requires preregistration. Visit www.opendoors7.com to sign up. I need at least 9 participants to run the session, so invite your friends to join you for a bit of spring cleaning. And I'll see you in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment